Whatsapp Status :Today i am going to Share the Collection of Best Whatsapp Status with You. Whatsapp is a Chatting APP that Allow Users to Send & Receive Messages with family, friends and others person. Whatsapp Mostly Works with All Platforms like Android,Windows & etc. Whatsapp has one of the best Amazing Features Called ” Whatsapp Status “. By Your whatsapp status, You can Make Someone Smile or Express Your Feeling & Love by this whatsapp status. So, Today Here i am going to Share Best Whatsapp Status  with you so You can easily Express Your Feeling & Love to Others. I am Daily Updating this Collection of Whatsapp Status, So You can Find Best Whatsapp Status Every day.




Whatsapp-status-picture


  • Looser..Is The One Who Creates A Winner So..I Don’T Mind Loosing.
  • Excuse Me. I Found Something Under My Shoes Oh It’S Your Attitude😜
  • Be A Girl With A Mind. A Woman With Attitude And A Lady With Class.
  • I'm Good Person With Bad Attitude.
  • Your Attitude + Your Choices = Your Life.
  • my life my rules.
  • An Ugly Personality Destroys A Pretty Face. 
  • Unless You Are Oxygen, Yes I Can Live With You.
  • I Know I’M Awesome. So I Don’T Care About Your Opinion.
  • Attitude Is Like A Price Tag, It Shows How Valuable You Are.
  • I’M The Master Of My Own Thoughts, My Mind Will Obey Only Me.
  • Of Course I Talked To Myself..Sometimes I Need Expert Advice!
  • 80% Of The Boy Have Girl Friends..Rest 20% Are Having Brain 😉
  • I’D Rather Be Hated For Who I Am, Than Loved For Who I Am Not.
  • Life Gets So Much Better When You Cut The Negative Bullshit Out.
  • Pink Isn’T Just A Colour, It’S An Attitude
  • Guys Have No Idea How Long Something They Said Can Stay In A Girl’S Mind.
  • Find The Guy That Will Take You Home To Meet His Parents, Not His Bedroom.
  • Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal, But It Gets Boring So I Go Back Being Me.
  • Girls Express Their Feelings Via Tears. Boys Express Their Feelings Via Beers.
  • Don’T Judge My Past, Look At My Present, I Am Sure My Future Is Really Rocking.
  • I Am Not Made Or Unmade By The Things Which Happen To Me But My Reaction To Them.
  • If You Don’T Like Something, Change It. If You Can’T Change It, Change Your Attitude.
  • I Have A New Theory In Life..What Other People Think Of Me Is Truly None Of My Business!
  • I’M Not The Kind Of Person Who Tries To Be Cool Or Trendy, I’M Definitely An Individual.
  • My Attitude Is A Result Of Your Actions ! So If You Don’T Like My Attitude Blame Yourself !
  • I Can Only Please One Person A Day. Today Isn’T Your Day. Tomorrow Doesn’T Look Good Either.
  • Life Hits You Hard. But It Takes You Three Seconds To Decide If You Are A Superhero Or Not. I Am .
  • I Enjoy When People Show Attitude To Me Because It Shows That They Need An Attitude To Impress Me!
  • Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! That’S Why I’M Always Calm & Silent.
  • People Like Me Great. People Don’T Like Me Great. As Long As I Like Myself That All That Matters Source.
  • Don’T Confuse My Personality And My Attitude Because My Personality Is Me And My Attitude Depends On You.
  • Treat Me Like A Queen And I’Ll Treat You Like My King. Treat Me Like A Game. And I’Ll Show You How It’S Played.
  • I Have Reached A Point In Life Where I Feel It Is No Longer Necessary To Try & Impress Anyone. If They Like Me The Way I Am, Good & If They Don’T, It’S Their Loss.
  • Don’T Take My Kindness As A Sign Of Weakness
  • The Only Disability In Life Is A Bad Attitude.
  • Don’T Like My Attitude ? Good, F*Ck Off Then !
  • My Parents Should Be Proud Of Me Because I’M Addicted To Facebook Not To Drugs!
  • Your Attitude Belongs To You And It’S Your Choice If You Want To Have A Good One.

Previous Post Next Post