Alone Whatsapp Status : Today i am Sharing best Feeling Alone Whatsapp Status with You.sadness is a part of our life. When we became alone, we need some sympathy to relief our mind.So Here i am Sharing some Alone Status & Alone Quotes with You for your loneliness.These all Alone Whatsapp Status by Famous Authors & Celebrities. I also have a Collection of love whatsapp status.





1) Time To Be Strong, To Walk Alone.

2) I Am Tired Of Waiting For Nothing.

3) I Restore Myself When I’ Alone.

4) It’s Too Hard To Stay Alone In Life.

5) Some Walks You Have To Take Alone.

6) I Am Tired Of Falling In Love Alone.

7) Never Lose Your Hope, Even If You Are Alone.

8) Just Leave Me Alone. I Know What To Do.( Alone Whatsapp Status ). 

9) They Will Ignore You, Until They Need You.

10) I’M Not Alone But I Am Lonely Without You.

11) I’M Not Alone. I Have My Imaginary

12) I Am Not Alone, But I Am Lonely Without You.Friends.(Alone Whatsapp Status)

13) I Care For Someone Who Doesn’t Care About Me. 

14) I Just Need A Little Time Alone…To Recharge.

15) Being Alone Is More Painful Than Getting Hurt.

16) I Am Trying To Be Alone Without Feeling Lonely.

17) You Aren’t Going To Leave Me Alone, Are You ?

18) I Love Listening To Lies When I Know The Truth.

19) I’M The Person Everyone Replaces After A While.

20) Being Alone Is More Painful Than Getting Hurt !

21) I Wish I Could Ignore You, The Way You Ignore Me.

22) It’s So Lonely When You Don’t Even Know Yourself.

23) I Work Well With Others When They Leave Me Alone.

24) It’s Better To Be Alone Than To Be In Bad Company.

25) If You Want To Be Strong Learn How To Fight Alone. ( Alone Whatsapp Status )

26) Sometimes I Feel Like I Am Completely In The Dark.

27) It’s So Lonely When You Don’t Even Know Yourself.

28) If You Want To Be Strong Learn How To Fight Alone.

29) Don’t Let Me Go Because I’M Tired Of Feeling Alone.

30) Sometimes The Biggest Smile Contains The Most Pain. ( Sad Alone Status )

31) I Promise To Never Let You Feel Alone In This World.

32) Sometimes, The Biggest Smile Contains The Most Pain.

33) Sometimes, I Think Too Much And Then Make Myself Sad.

34) Living Alone Makes It Harder To Find Someone To Blame.

35) I Never Feel Alone Because Loneliness Is Always With Me.

36) Hurt Me With Truth But Please Never Comfort With Lies.

37) Life Goes On : Who Can Not Be On Time – Remains Alone.

38) I’M That Fool Who Lied To Myself That You’ll Never Leave Me.Alone Status for Whatsapp )

39) A Meaningful Silence Is Always Better Than Meaningless Words.

40) Some People Change Your Life, Then Leave Without Explanation.

41) The Hardest Walk Is Walking Alone But Its Also The Strongest.

42) Lonely Is Not Being Alone, It’s The Feeling That No One Cares.

43) Life Could Be Wonderful If People Would Leave You Alone.

44) And Then I Think That May Be I Was Designed To Be Alone.

45) Loneliness Is When You Have Nobody To Say That You Are Lonely.

46) It Sucks To Be Alone, Even When There Are People All Around You.

47) Always Stand For What Is Right, Even If You Are Standing Alone.

48) I Almost Hate Letting People In Life Because They Always Leave.

49) I Don’t Hate People, I Just Feel Better When They Aren’t Around.

50) Always Stand For What Is Right, Even If You Are Standing Alone. (Alone Whatsapp Status).

51) Sometimes It’s Better To Be Alone, Nobody Can Hurt You. 

52) I Am Like Being Single. I’M Always There When I Need Me.

53) Don’t Be Scared To Walk Alone. Don’t Be Scared To Like It.

54) If You Speak Alone All The Times You Will Always Be Right.

55) If You Are Afraid Of Being Lonely. Don’t Try To Be Right.

56) Leave Our Boundaries Alone. Let Us Solve Our Own Problems.

57) It’s Better To Be Unhappy Alone Than Unhappy With Someone. 

58) Living Alone Means Never Having To Close The Bathroom Door.

59) I Walk This Lonely Road With The Only Person I Can Trust….My Shadow.( Alone Whatsapp Status )

60) I’M Learning A Lot About Myself Being Alone, And Doing What I’M Doing.

61) Standing Alone Is Better Than Standing With People Who Hurt You.

62) I’ve Been Alone For A While & I Have To Say, Its Going Very Well.

63) Loneliness Is Not Being Alone It’s The Feeling That No One Cares.

64) I Can Change My Status But I Can’t Change The Way I Feel About You.

65) I Miss You Since You Walked Away. I Miss You More And More Each Day.

66) When You’re Forces To Stand Alone, You Realize What You Have In You. ( Alone Status)

67) Sometimes You Have To Stand Alone To Prove That You Can Still Stand.

68) One Bad Relationship Could Make You Never Want To Fall In Love Again.

69) Never Let Your Feeling Get Too Deep, People Can Change At Any Moment.

70) Sometimes You Need To Run Away Just To See Who Will Follow You Alone.

71) A Promise Means Everything But Once It Is Broken, Sorry Mean Nothing.

72) Being Ignored By Someone Who Means The World To You Is Worst Feeling.

73) I Hate Being Alone. My Thoughts, My Feelings, My Minds Eats Me Alive.( Alone Whatsapp Status )

74) Best Way To Not Get Your Heart Broken, Is Pretend You Don’t Have One.

75) May Be Being Alone Is Better Than Being With Someone Who Doesn’t Care.

76) Sometimes, The Biggest Battles You Need To Fight Are Against Yourself.

77) I Like To Be Alone. But I Would Rather Be Alone With You.

78) I am not alone because, loneliness is always 

79) If You Want To Go Fast – Go Alone. If You Want To Go Far – Go Together.

80) Sometimes I Wish Someone Out There Will Find Me. Till Then I Walk Alone.

81) The Hardest Walk Is Walking Alone. But It Also Makes You The Strongest.

82) Walking With A Friend In Dark Is Better Than Walking Alone In The Light.

83) Its Better To Be Alone Than Being With Someone Who Makes You Feel Alone.

84) Its Takes Nothing To Join The Crowd. It Takes Everything To Stand Alone. ( Alone Whatsapp Status )

85) They Judge Me Before They Even Know Me. That’s Why I’M Better Off Alone.

86) Missing Someone And Not Being Able To See Them Is The Worst Feeling Ever.

87) It’s Better To Walk Alone Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction.

88) The Most Terrible Poverty Is Loneliness, And The Feeling Of Being Unloved.

89) And Sometimes You Just Have To Forget About That Person Liked And Move On.

90) Loneliness & The Feeling Of Being Unwanted Is The Most Terrible Poversary.

91) Staying Alone With Your Thoughts Is Very Dangerous Thing….But Very Useful.

92) A Wrong Relationship Will Make You Feel More Alone Than When You Were Single.

93) Sometimes Life Is Too Hard To Be Alone And Sometimes Its Too Good To Be Alone.

94) Sometimes Life Is Too Hard To Be Alone And Sometimes Its Too Good To Be Alone.

95) We Enter The World Alone, We Leave The World Alone. So It’s Better To Be Alone.

96) We Enter The World Alone, We Lave The World Alone. So It’s Better To Be Alone.(Alone Status for Whatsapp )

97) Sometimes The Person Who Tries To Keep Everyone Happy Is The Most Lonely Person.

98) A Bore Is Someone Who Deprives You Of Solitude Without Providing You With Company.

99) Being Alone Does Not Mean You Are Lonely & Being Lonely Does Not Mean You Are Alone.

100) Don’t Be Afraid To Stand For What You Believe In, Even If That Means To Stand Alone.

101) Being Alone Is Not A Bad Feeling. Sometimes It Helps To Solve The Unanswered Questions.

102) It’s Like I Wanna Be Left Alone But I Still Want People To Notice My Absence, You Know.

103) I Want Someone To Be Afraid Of Losing Me. No One Has & I Don’t Think No One Ever Will.

104) Sometimes, It Is Better To Be Alone Because It Gives You Sometimes To Be Who You Are.

105) Alone Time Is When I Distance Myself From The Voices Of The World So I Can Hear My Own.

106) When You Feel Like You’re Alone In Life That’s When You Should Be Fighting The Hardest. ( Alone Whatsapp Status)

107) I Want Someone To Be Afraid Of Losing Me. No One Has And I Don’t Think No One Ever Will.

108) Worst Feeling Is Not Being Lonely. It’s Being Forgotten By Someone You Could Not Forget.

109) Choosing To Be Single Isn’t Selfish. Just Smatter To Be Alone Than With The Wrong Person.

110) You Made Me Feel Like You Really Love Me & Then You Just Left Like Nothing Ever Mattered.

111) It’s Your Road & You’re Alone Others May Walk It With You But No One Can Walk It For You.

112) Sometimes People Have To Cry Out All Their Tears To Make Room For A Heart Full Of Smiles.

113) It’s Your Road And Yours Alone. Other May Walk It With You, But No One Can Walk It For You.

114) Sometimes You Have To Give Up On People. Not Because You Don’t Care But Because They Don’t.

115) I Never Knew Until That Moment How Bad It Could Hurt To Lose Something You Never Really Had.

116) Sometimes The Person Who Tries To Keep Everyone Else Happy Is Always The Most Lonely Person.

117) Don’t Let The People Who Do So Little For You, Control S Much Of Your Feeling And Emotions.

118) Sometimes, You Need To Be Alone. Not To Be Lonely. But To Enjoy Your Free Time Being Yourself. ( Alone Whatsapp Status )

119) Sometimes, You Need To Be Alone. Not To Be Lonely, But To Enjoy Your Free Time Being Yourself.

120) The Most Valuable Thing In Marriage Is That You Can Be Alone Without Suffering From Loneliness.

121) At Some Point, You Have To Realize That Some People Can Stay In Your Heart But Not In Your Life.

122) I Am Only The Person Who Knows What Is Love. What Is Loneliness And What Is Waiting For Someone.

123) I Feel Lonely Every Single Day Of My Life But I’M Ashamed To Admit That To The People Who Love Me.

124) I Just Like To Be Left Alone Sometimes, No I’M Not Angry, No I’M Not Sad. I Just Like To Be Alone.

125) I Just Like To Be Left Alone Sometimes, No I’M Not Angry, No I’M Not Sad. I Just Like To Be Alone.

126) Standing Alone Doesn’t Mean I Am Alone. It Means I’M Strong Enough To Handle Things All By Myself. ( Alone Whatsapp Status )

127) You Can Be Broken. You Can Get Upset. But You Must Always Remember That God Never Leaves You Alone.

128) All Relationships Have One Law Never Make The One You Love Feel Alone Especially When You’re There.

129) Sometimes You Need To Be Alone In Order To Find Out Who You Really Are And What You Really Want In Life.

130) I Would Rather Be Alone With Dignity Than In A Relationship That Requires Me To Sacrifice My Self Respect.

131) Walking Alone Is Not Difficult. But When We Walk A Mile With Someone. Then Coming Back Alone Is Difficult.

132) The Worst Part Of Holding The Memories Is Not The Pain. It’s The Loneliness Of It Memories Need To Be Shared.

133) My Biggest Fear Is That I Will Become Too Conformable With The Idea Of Being Lonely For The Rest Of My Life. ( Alone Status for Whatsapp )

134) Sometimes I Hate Listening To The Songs On The Radio, Cause They Remind Me Of How Afraid I M Of Ending Up Alone.

135) Walking Alone Is Not Difficult…But When We Walked A Mile With Someone Then…Coming Back Alone Is Difficult.

136) Some People Are Going To Leave, But That’s Not The End Of Your Story. That’s The End Of Their Part In Your Story.

137) Learn To Be Alone To Like It. There Is Nothing More Freeing And Empowering Than Learning To Like Your Own Company.

138) I Think It’s Very Healthy To Spend Time Alone. You Need To Know How To Be Alone & Not Be Defined By Another Person.

139) Your Life Will Get Better When You Realize It’s Better To Be Alone Than Chase People Who Don’t Really Care About You.

140) Remember, Loneliness Is Designed To Help You Discover Who You Are, And To Stop Looking Outside Yourself For Your Worth.

141) Learn To Be Alone And To Like It. There Is Nothing More Freeing And Empowering Than Leaning To Like Your Own Company.

142) Some People Are So Important In Our Life, Not Because We Enjoy Their Company. But Because We Feel So Lonely In Their Absence.

143) I Have Many Friends Who Are Selfish. So I Rather Prefer To Stay Alone Because Loneliness Is Better Than A Loveless Friendship.

144) My Silence Doesn’t Mean That I Quit….It Simply Means That I don’t Want To Argue With People Who Just Don’t Want To Understand.

145) It’s Not About Being Who Everyone Everyone Else Wants You To Be. It’s About Being Yourself And Finding Someone Who Every Bit Of It.

146) People Don’t Always Need Advice. Sometimes All They Really Need Is A Hand To Hold, An Ear To Listen, And A Heart To Understand Them.

147) Never Be Afraid To Be Alone Because Being Alone Helps Your Discover Who You Are And To Stop Looking Outside Yourself For Your Worth.

148) I Love You Because I Know You’re Always There, There To Catch Me When I Fall, There To Listen When I Need You, There When I Feel Alone.

149) Be Willing To Go Alone Sometimes. You Don’t Need Permission To Grow. Not Everyone Who Started With You Will Finish With You And That’s Ok.

150) Loneliness Is Very Good Feeling When It Is Created By Our-Self, But It Is The Most Worse Feeling When It Is Gifted By Others. ( Alone Whatsapp Status )

151) When I Feel Truly Alone, With A Sense Of Being Lost, Even Empty Inside, It Is Then I Realize I Have Unknowingly Moved Away From God, So I Move Back. ( Alone Whatsapp Status ).

152) Sometimes Its Better To Push Someone Away….Not Because You Stopped Loving That Someone. But Because You Have To Shield Yourself For Away.


Previous Post Next Post