Whatsapp Status :-After alone Whatsapp Status & Funny Whatsapp Status, Today i am Sharing  Whatsapp Status with You. Presently Days, People Getting Angry in Relationship Very Fast. In this way, I am Sharing Best Quotes and Status for Whatsapp with You. At the point when You are in Angry Mood, You can likewise Share these Whatsapp Status and Anger Status on Whatsapp and Facebook with Your Friends and Special person. Here i have a Great Collection of  Whatsapp Status  for you.so you can easily get them and share them with your nearby people.





1.Try not to be too nice to me. I fall in love too easily.

2.There are times when the person that you fall for is not ready to catch you.

3.Out of all the emotions that swirl through me every day, the strongest one that exists is my love for you.

4.The love that I have for you is stronger than anything I have ever known.

5.I will love you even when we are old and gray.

6.Love is the strongest of all passions.

7.Love attacks every part of you: the head, the heart, and the senses.

8.When a person is in love, they become a poet.

9.How lucky are we that we are able to love?

10.If I had a flower for every time I think of you, then I would walk through my garden forever.

11.Always keep love in your heart.

12.When you have love in your heart, the world is a better place.

13.You know that you are in love when you do not want to fall asleep because your reality has become better than your dreams.

14.Love when you are ready, not when you are lonely.

15.Life without love is like a tree without flowers or fruit.

16.People show their love in times of trouble, not in times of happiness.

17.There is nothing quite as important as self-love.

18.Choose love, because hate is too big of a burden to carry.

19.We are the most alive when we are in love.

20.I cannot even count all of the ways that I love you.

21.I love you with every ounce of my being.

22.There is no rhyme or reason to why I love you. I just do.

23.My heart aches with all of the love that I have for you.

24.You are the one thing that I long for in this world.

25.Your love gives me hope.

26.Your love feels like a warm embrace.

27.When I am with you, I am home.

28.I love you because you are perfect for me, just the way that you are. I would not change you for anything.

29.I love the way you smile. I love the way your hair is when you wake up in the morning. I love the way you look when you are fast asleep. I love everything about you.

30.I believe in love and I believe in us.



Along these lines, Above was the my Collection of TOP Love dm to df  Whatsapp Status. We additionally included Anniversary Quotes and Anniversary Status for Whatsapp in this Article. This Article likewise incorporates love Status for Whatsapp for couples. You can likewise share these DM to df Whatsapp Status with your Special One.to impress your loveable mood.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post